The internet archive is a interesting site. The home of the wayback machine, a web page archive, that snaps a archival copy of websites every few months. It is also the home of what might be called and open library movement that is working with other archivers to supply the world with permanent supply of books and information. Though most of these are out of copyright many still have valuable information or classic stories to impart as well as the historical value. It is also home to collections of music and video ripe for the viewing. I found my favorite detective the Sherlock Holmes. I was surprised to find that not only was there text but also audio files and video. Check out this site and donate to the cause if you can. There is a nice interview onTWIT #144 this week about this also.
Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- NASA Awards Engineering Services and Science Capability Contract
- NASA Astronauts Available for Interviews Before Space Station Mission
- NASA Successfully Launches Latest Communications Satellite
- 2017 Astronaut Candidates Available for Interviews Before Training
- NASA Awards Contract to Extend Operations of Research, Development Center
- NASA Awards Contract for Infrastructure, Applications, Communications
- NASA Television to Air Launch of Next Communications Satellite
- NASA Signs Combined Data Services Agreement for Polar Satellite Program
- NASA Cargo Launches to Space Station Aboard SpaceX Resupply Mission
- NASA Announces Television Coverage for Aug. 21 Solar Eclipse
- Former CIA agent wants to buy Twitter to kick Trump off
- Walmart partners with Google on voice-activated shopping
- Dozens of Tech CEOs Urge U.N. to Ban Artificial Intelligence in Weapons
- Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI
- Japan to pump funding into AI chip development
- Conservative Canadian site The Rebel disrupted as its loses domain provider | Top News
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Untitled (http://gizmodo.com/justice-department-drops-request-for-ip-addresses-of-1-1798325300)
- AccuWeather caught sending user location data, even when location sharing is off | ZDNet
- NYT Report Reveals Deepening Rift, Shouting Match Between Trump And McConnell » Second Nexus