The internet archive is a interesting site. The home of the wayback machine, a web page archive, that snaps a archival copy of websites every few months. It is also the home of what might be called and open library movement that is working with other archivers to supply the world with permanent supply of books and information. Though most of these are out of copyright many still have valuable information or classic stories to impart as well as the historical value. It is also home to collections of music and video ripe for the viewing. I found my favorite detective the Sherlock Holmes. I was surprised to find that not only was there text but also audio files and video. Check out this site and donate to the cause if you can. There is a nice interview onTWIT #144 this week about this also.
Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- NASA Awards Contract for Institutional Support Services
- Media Accreditation Open for Launch of NASA’s Newest Communications Satellite
- NASA Awards Contract for Atmospheric Trace-Gas Monitoring Mission
- NASA Opens Media Credentialing for Sept. 15 Cassini Saturn Finale
- NASA Selects Logistics Management Services Contractor
- NASA Prepares for Aug. 21 Total Solar Eclipse with Live Coverage, Safety Information
- NASA Debuts Automated System to Streamline Technology Patent Licensing
- NASA Awards Joint Operations, Integrated Systems Technology Contracts
- Media Invited to Learn about NASA’s Project to Streamline Air Travel
- NASA Releases Kepler Survey Catalog with Hundreds of New Planet Candidates
- Watch this guy play Super Mario Bros. IRL in Central Park using HoloLens
- BabelOn claims its voice synthesizing technology will change the world
- Russia threatens to block Telegram messaging service
- Ontario to announce ticket sale reforms after 'scalper bots' outcry
- Google now has all the data it needs, will stop scanning Gmail inboxes for ad personalization
- India sends 31 satellites into space, some for foreign customers
- Hotpoint tells customers to check fridge-freezers after Grenfell Tower fire
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets