I installed Google’s chrome as soon as I could get to the site. I was hoping to see a bright new fully working browser that was remade in our own image. Instead I found a new look that behaved mostly like Firefox and had issues that made me think IE 6. When I tested Chrome with hulu.com for flash compatibility and playback I was stunned to find that there was no sound. Now there are some features I kinda of like, the new tab window with the panes showing your most viewed is unique. I’m not sure that new features are going to help if Google can’t get the basic features working ASAP.
Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- NASA Awards Contract for Institutional Support Services
- Media Accreditation Open for Launch of NASA’s Newest Communications Satellite
- NASA Awards Contract for Atmospheric Trace-Gas Monitoring Mission
- NASA Opens Media Credentialing for Sept. 15 Cassini Saturn Finale
- NASA Selects Logistics Management Services Contractor
- NASA Prepares for Aug. 21 Total Solar Eclipse with Live Coverage, Safety Information
- NASA Debuts Automated System to Streamline Technology Patent Licensing
- NASA Awards Joint Operations, Integrated Systems Technology Contracts
- Media Invited to Learn about NASA’s Project to Streamline Air Travel
- NASA Releases Kepler Survey Catalog with Hundreds of New Planet Candidates
- Australia to seek greater powers on encrypted messaging at 'Five eyes' meeting
- Do Not Disturb While Driving feature rolls out in Apple’s newest iOS 11 beta
- With Verizon acquisition of Yahoo, Verizon is locking out att.net email addresses.
- Watch this guy play Super Mario Bros. IRL in Central Park using HoloLens
- BabelOn claims its voice synthesizing technology will change the world
- Russia threatens to block Telegram messaging service
- Ontario to announce ticket sale reforms after 'scalper bots' outcry
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets