I installed Google’s chrome as soon as I could get to the site. I was hoping to see a bright new fully working browser that was remade in our own image. Instead I found a new look that behaved mostly like Firefox and had issues that made me think IE 6. When I tested Chrome with hulu.com for flash compatibility and playback I was stunned to find that there was no sound. Now there are some features I kinda of like, the new tab window with the panes showing your most viewed is unique. I’m not sure that new features are going to help if Google can’t get the basic features working ASAP.
Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- NASA Awards Engineering Services and Science Capability Contract
- NASA Astronauts Available for Interviews Before Space Station Mission
- NASA Successfully Launches Latest Communications Satellite
- 2017 Astronaut Candidates Available for Interviews Before Training
- NASA Awards Contract to Extend Operations of Research, Development Center
- NASA Awards Contract for Infrastructure, Applications, Communications
- NASA Television to Air Launch of Next Communications Satellite
- NASA Signs Combined Data Services Agreement for Polar Satellite Program
- NASA Cargo Launches to Space Station Aboard SpaceX Resupply Mission
- NASA Announces Television Coverage for Aug. 21 Solar Eclipse
- Former CIA agent wants to buy Twitter to kick Trump off
- Walmart partners with Google on voice-activated shopping
- Dozens of Tech CEOs Urge U.N. to Ban Artificial Intelligence in Weapons
- Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI
- Japan to pump funding into AI chip development
- Conservative Canadian site The Rebel disrupted as its loses domain provider | Top News
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Untitled (http://gizmodo.com/justice-department-drops-request-for-ip-addresses-of-1-1798325300)
- AccuWeather caught sending user location data, even when location sharing is off | ZDNet
- NYT Report Reveals Deepening Rift, Shouting Match Between Trump And McConnell » Second Nexus