The windows live group has released a new beta package that can sync folders between two computers ove the net and allow you to browse your other machines for that spreadsheet you left at work but need at one a.m. The site is called foldershare.com. It takes less than five minutes to install the client and get a login name. From there you install the client onto another computer, yours, and using the same credentials you install. You can them create a private library folder to sync or a public library folder, public only in the sense that you invite and allow friends to use it. It was very easy to setup and sync a large amount of files between two computers easily. I would however like to see this product use the same windows live login as my live account. It appears to be a stand alone system at the moment. Perhaps they will integrate into the other live products when the beta test is over. regardless I think you should use the product to keep all your machines sync’d with the same data. Share you experiences with this product here.
Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- NASA Awards Contract for Institutional Support Services
- Media Accreditation Open for Launch of NASA’s Newest Communications Satellite
- NASA Awards Contract for Atmospheric Trace-Gas Monitoring Mission
- NASA Opens Media Credentialing for Sept. 15 Cassini Saturn Finale
- NASA Selects Logistics Management Services Contractor
- NASA Prepares for Aug. 21 Total Solar Eclipse with Live Coverage, Safety Information
- NASA Debuts Automated System to Streamline Technology Patent Licensing
- NASA Awards Joint Operations, Integrated Systems Technology Contracts
- Media Invited to Learn about NASA’s Project to Streamline Air Travel
- NASA Releases Kepler Survey Catalog with Hundreds of New Planet Candidates
- Watch this guy play Super Mario Bros. IRL in Central Park using HoloLens
- BabelOn claims its voice synthesizing technology will change the world
- Russia threatens to block Telegram messaging service
- Ontario to announce ticket sale reforms after 'scalper bots' outcry
- Google now has all the data it needs, will stop scanning Gmail inboxes for ad personalization
- India sends 31 satellites into space, some for foreign customers
- Hotpoint tells customers to check fridge-freezers after Grenfell Tower fire
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets