The windows live group has released a new beta package that can sync folders between two computers ove the net and allow you to browse your other machines for that spreadsheet you left at work but need at one a.m. The site is called foldershare.com. It takes less than five minutes to install the client and get a login name. From there you install the client onto another computer, yours, and using the same credentials you install. You can them create a private library folder to sync or a public library folder, public only in the sense that you invite and allow friends to use it. It was very easy to setup and sync a large amount of files between two computers easily. I would however like to see this product use the same windows live login as my live account. It appears to be a stand alone system at the moment. Perhaps they will integrate into the other live products when the beta test is over. regardless I think you should use the product to keep all your machines sync’d with the same data. Share you experiences with this product here.
Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- Vice President Pence to Visit NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center for Update on 21st Century Space Exploration
- Students at National Air and Space Museum to Speak with Space Station Astronaut
- Media Invited to View NASA Spacecraft That Will Touch Our Sun
- NASA Awards Contract for Architectural, Engineering Support Services
- NASA Awards Contract for Ground Processing of Spaceflight Cargo
- NASA’s Cassini Spacecraft Ends Its Historic Exploration of Saturn
- Minnesota Students to Speak with NASA Astronaut on International Space Station
- Cassini Spacecraft Makes Its Final Approach to Saturn
- Three New Crew Members Arrive at International Space Station
- U.S. Cargo Ship Set to Depart from International Space Station
- Fire escape chute uk
- Lukewarm launch for iPhone 8 in the UAE
- Artificial intelligence pioneer calls for the breakup of Big Tech
- TVOS 11 has serious problems with interface
- Apple fans line up for iPhone 8, 8 Plus in Japan, but many holding out for X model
- .cat Domain a Casualty in Catalonian Independence Crackdown
- Reeling from its London license loss, Uber rallies customers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets