I received the latest prototype for the iPad stand I am designing, the fit is great, everything is working as designed. Now I am just making the final decisions for the material to use, I need to make sure that it is rugged enough to withstand daily use and minor mishaps. I will post pictures as soon as I take them so everyone can see what to look forward to in these coming weeks. Feel free to leave comments and let us know what you think. Hit up the link to see the pictures, when they are available. http://bit.ly/aRIGfE #iPad #iPhone
Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- International Space Station Crew Invites Public Along for Photographic Trip Around World
- NASA Awards Launch Services Contract for Sentinel-6A Mission
- NASA Awards Launch Services Contract for Landsat 9 Mission
- Georgia Students to Speak with NASA Astronauts on Space Station
- NASA Missions Catch First Light from a Gravitational-Wave Event
- Facebook Live with Astronauts Kicks Off Year of Education on Space Station
- NASA Pinpoints Cause of Earth’s Recent Record Carbon Dioxide Spike
- NASA Announces Briefing on Carbon Mission Science Results
- NASA TV to Broadcast Hispanic Heritage Event
- NASA to Televise International Space Station Cargo Ship Launch, Docking
- Your Browser Could Be Mining Cryptocurrency For a Stranger
- In its new timeline, Twitter will end revenge porn next week, hate speech in two
- Flash Nano: No compromise – hexagonal boron nitride production scales up
- UAE appoints first Minister for Artificial Intelligence
- CNN receives first-of-its-kind waiver for drone flight over people.
- How to Spend $1,900 on Gene Tests Without Learning a Thing - MIT Technology Review
- More than 3,000 tech employees are volunteering their skills to turn the tables politically
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets