Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- NASA Announces 2017 MUREP Awards to Tribal Colleges and Universities
- NASA to Show Technologies at Experimental Aircraft Association’s AirVenture 2017
- NASA Recommends Safety Tips to View the August Solar Eclipse
- NASA Television Coverage Set for Next International Space Station Crew Launch
- NASA Offers Space Station as Catalyst for Discovery in Washington
- NASA Awards Mission Systems Operations Contract
- NASA Opens Media Accreditation for Upcoming Space Station Cargo Launch
- NASA Astronaut Randy Bresnik Available for Interviews Before Space Station Mission
- NASA Awards Grants for Research, Flight Opportunities to 22 Universities
- Vice President Pence Visits NASA’s Multi-User Spaceport – Kennedy Space Center
- Waze is finally available on Android Auto
- Google launches its own AI Studio to foster machine intelligence startups
- 2 reasons why Silicon Valley is no longer the place to start a career in tech
- Amazon enters South-east Asia with launch of Prime Now fast delivery service in Singapore
- Apple supplier Foxconn says it will build big Wisconsin factory
- Invenergy & GE Renewable Energy announce America’s largest wind farm
- Messaging startup Slack is raising $250 million amid venture investment boom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets