Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- How to See President’s Call to International Space Station on April 24
- Two New Crew Members Arrive at International Space Station
- NASA Eyes Fusion Reactor Engines, Extraterrestrial Drilling, Other Far-Out Technologies with Latest Investment Selections
- President Trump Makes Special Long-Distance Call to Record Breaking American Astronaut
- NASA Scientists to Discuss Search for Habitable Planets, Signs of Life off Earth
- NASA Space Station Cargo Launches aboard Orbital ATK Resupply Mission
- NASA Celebrates Earth Day with Public Events, Online Activities
- Watch World’s First Live 360 Degree Video of Rocket Launch April 18
- NASA Awards Commercial Payload Processing Contract
- NASA Missions Provide New Insights into 'Ocean Worlds' in Our Solar System
- Apple is No Longer the Most Valuable Brand in the World As Google Grabbed the Top Position
- Co-Chair, House Cybersecurity Caucus and Member, House Committee on Homeland Security, Congressman Jim Langevin (RI) to give Keynote at The Annual ICIT Forum "Rise of The Machines", June 7, 2017 - Washington D.C.
- 457 visa changes will limit Australian companies’ access to overseas security talent
- Cyber Threats : In 2017, The Insider Threat Epidemic Begins
- The team, Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research — known internally as FAIR — is focused on a singular goal: to create computers with intelligence on par with humans.
- Python power comes to SQL Server 2017
- This dryer dries clothes in half the time with no heat — and it could save Americans $900 million in utility costs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets