A ruling by a three-judge panel in the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has
established new privacy rights for employees who use employer-issued cell phones, pagers and computers to send personal text messages. The decision might also apply to e-mail communications. This will open the door, as stated in the full article, to protect the rights of employees in the workplace.
Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- NASA to Make Announcement About First Mission to Touch Sun
- NASA to Air Launch of Next International Space Station Resupply Mission
- A Whole New Jupiter: First Science Results from NASA’s Juno Mission
- James Webb Space Telescope Available for Media Viewing at NASA’s Johnson Space Center
- NASA Acting Administrator Statement on Fiscal Year 2018 Budget Proposal
- Media Invited to Demonstration of NASA UAS Traffic Management Technologies
- NASA TV Coverage Set for May 23 Space Station Contingency Spacewalk
- NASA to Discuss First Science Results from Juno Mission to Jupiter
- NASA to Discuss FY2018 Budget Proposal, Provide Virtual Tours of Centers
- Two NASA Astronauts Inducted into U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Apple Is Working on a Dedicated Chip to Power AI on Devices
- Singapore trials its first self-driving wheelchair at Changi General Hospital
- The Trump administration proposes new powers to hack and control drones
- T-Mobile Users Can Now Use Their Phone Numbers on Other Devices
- New Zealand launches into space race with 3D-printed rocket
- Nokia and Apple sign agreement, settle all litigation
- Garmin announces the VIRB 360, a 5.7K waterproof 360-camera
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did the Turkish President’s Security Detail Attack Protesters in Washington? What the Video Shows
- Betsy DeVos is all smiles as she endorses states’ rights to discriminate against children.
- Conservative-Leaning Fourth Circuit Delivers Stinging Rebuke to Trump