A ruling by a three-judge panel in the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has
established new privacy rights for employees who use employer-issued cell phones, pagers and computers to send personal text messages. The decision might also apply to e-mail communications. This will open the door, as stated in the full article, to protect the rights of employees in the workplace.
Tagsadobe AMD android antivirus AOL Apple arduino AT&T Ballmer Bill Gates Blackjack II canon chrome cloud comcast dell digg Facebook google hp ibm intel internet ipad IPAD Apple slate tablet iPhone ipod Linux microsoft music nokia Palin program Python Samsung Security slate sony SUN t-mobile tablet Vista Tips windows 7 yahoo zune
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016A brief talk about keeping your email to yourself.
- Coffey break- 2-9-16 February 9, 2016A Shasta College Library edition done with speak it as a test.
- my political rant December 10, 2015Let's get these jerks out of office
- Buffalo buffalo buffalo October 1, 2015This short clip is about a uniques sentence using one word with several meanings.
- Chromebook ahoy September 24, 2015I am happy with my new Chromebook.
- Protect yourself of public computers March 16, 2016
- Media Invited to View NASA Spacecraft That Will Touch Our Sun
- NASA Awards Contract for Ground Processing of Spaceflight Cargo
- NASA Awards Contract for Architectural, Engineering Support Services
- NASA’s Cassini Spacecraft Ends Its Historic Exploration of Saturn
- Minnesota Students to Speak with NASA Astronaut on International Space Station
- Cassini Spacecraft Makes Its Final Approach to Saturn
- Three New Crew Members Arrive at International Space Station
- U.S. Cargo Ship Set to Depart from International Space Station
- NASA Television Coverage Set for Next International Space Station Crew Launch
- Virginia Officials, Hidden Figures Author Join NASA in Honoring Legacy of Famed Mathematician; Live on NASA Television
- Amazon working on 'Smart Glasses' (I'd post the link to the original Financial times article but it's behind a paywall)
- Rise Of The Beerbots: Is Tech Taking The Craft Out Of Homebrewing?
- Toshiba selects Bain group as buyer of its memory chip business
- Twitter Rolls Out A Nuzzel Copycat To Show Articles Shared By Your Network
- MIT’s The Engine raises $200M to fund ‘tough tech’
- Artificial intelligence won't replace a doctor any time soon, but it can help with diagnosis Now!
- Microsoft confirms Outlook issues
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets